The belts and hoses on your vehicle are routinely exposed to extreme temperatures under the hood, especially in hot summer weather. Over time, even the most durable hose and belt materials weaken, become brittle, and crack or rupture.
When a belt and hose fails, the component it supports can be stressed into a shortened lifespan or can fail itself, costing you much more than the expense of the belt or hose. Preventative maintenance can detect wear and stress cracks before a failure happens and save you money.
If you can’t remember the last time your vehicles belts and hoses were inspected stop by, call, or visit our website to request an appointment online. Do yourself a favor and let our ASE certified technicians help prevent an inconvenient and unnecessary breakdown.
Advantages of auto repair service at Dale’s Auto Care:
- Napa AutoCare Center
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Over 470 SureCritic Customer Reviews
- ASE Certified Technicians and Mechanics
- 24 month / 24,000 Mile National Warranty
- Accepted by Most Extended Warranty Providers
- Conveniently Located in Boise Near the Airport