Automotive air conditioning service is less critical in today’s newer vehicles that have improved seals, which minimize refrigerant leakage. Vehicles older than 2001, however, tend to lose more refrigerant over time than newer models. When enough refrigerant (or Freon) is lost, it must be replaced by a certified technician for the system to operate properly.
If you are noticing your air conditioner is taking longer to cool you down, it might be more than just extremely hot summer days. Auto air conditioning service at Dale’s Auto Care allows our technicians to,
- Check your vehicle’s refrigerant level
- Evaluate the system for signs of excess leakage
- Replace refrigerant as necessary
Many drivers aren’t aware that a properly functioning air conditioner is also vital in the winter months. Your vehicle’s defroster relies on the air conditioning system to remove the moisture that creates fog on the windows in colder weather. This is vital for visibility and safe driving. Fortunately, Dale’s Auto Care has been at the same location in Boise for over 49 years, keeping A/C systems working for our customers.
Stop by, call, or request an appointment online to keep your auto air conditioning service current. We can make sure you are able to stay cool and safe while driving in all kinds of weather.
Advantages of auto repair service at Dale’s Auto Care:
- Napa AutoCare Center
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Over 470 SureCritic Customer Reviews
- ASE Certified Technicians and Mechanics
- 24 month / 24,000 Mile National Warranty
- Accepted by Most Extended Warranty Providers
- Conveniently Located in Boise Near the Airport